Medium-sized water lily with pads from 12 to 15 cm in diameter, and 10 cm flowers.
Sturdy plant with cup-shaped, fuscia-coloured blooms. A contemporary of Monsieur Latour-Marliac, Dreer was the first significant aquatic nurseryman and hybridizer of water lilies in America. He introduced Latour-Marliac's varieties to that country, and Latour-Marliac introduced his to Europe -- and to Claude Monet at Giverny in 1904.
Plant one per 14 or 20 litre planting container at a depth of 20 to 60 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'James Brydon'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!