Very large water lily with pads from 16 to 20 cm in diameter, and 14 cm flowers.
Often the first to bloom in spring and the last to die back in winter, this spectacular lily sends up large yellow flowers that blush pink towards the sepals. Vigorous and easy to grow.
Plant one per 20 litre planting container at a depth of 40 to 120 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Texas Dawn'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!