This variety has white flowers and sepals with grayish green veins. It has 10 inch green leaves and green undersides. Recommended for medium to large pools. Moderately free flowering. Allowing rhizome to colonize will produce more blooms. Plant between 30cm and 1.5m in depth
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!