Large water lily with pads from 14 to 20 cm in diameter, and 12 cm flowers.
The purply pink star-shaped flowers on this lily, which rise out of the water slightly, have made this lily a classic. Easy to grow and vigorous.
Plant one per 20 litre planting container at a depth of 40 to 100 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Rose Arey'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!