Large water lily with pads from 15 to 20 cm in diameter, and 15 cm flowers. 'Peter Slocum' has very large deep-pink, cup-shaped flowers that rise slightly out of the water.Plant one per 20 litre planting container at a depth of 40 to 100 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.Plant between 30cm and 1.5m in depth
Nymphaea 'Peter Slocum'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!