Medium-sized water lily with pads from 12 to 15 cm in diameter, and 10 cm flowers.
This relatively late introduction pink variety has become widespread because of is waxen blooms and its deep green pads. It is easy to grow and blooms profusely.
Plant one per 14 or 20 litre planting container at a depth of 20 to 60 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Norma Gedye'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!