Large water lily with pads from 14 to 20 cm in diameter, and 12 cm flowers.
It has large cup-shaped yellow flowers, which seem to bloom non-stop, and which sit over heavily mottled pads. It is easy to care for, and rarely disappoints.
Plant one per 14 litre planting container at a depth of 40 to 100 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Marliacea Chromatella'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!