Medium-sized water lily. The tulip-shaped flowers on 'Hermine' make it distinct and sought after.
It was introduced by Latour-Marliac in 1912 and was widely exported through the 1950s, but is today quite rare outside of Le Temple-sur-Lot. It's easy to grow, blooms reliably and adds an elegant touch.
Plant one lily per 14 litre container at a depth of 40 to 80 cm in order to cover one square metre of surface.
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!