Large water lily. One of just a few white double varieties, Gonnère is sought after for its profusion of petals that, unlike the more ruffly double whites, keep a solid geometric form.
Plant one per 14 litre planting container at a depth of 40 to 80 cm to cover one square metre of surface.
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!