Medium-sized water lily with pads from 12 to 15 cm in diameter, and 10 cm flowers.
While not the most profuse bloomer, the Colonel is probably the most vigorous of the hardy water lilies. It is an excellent choice for use as a filtering plant in biological pools or water remediation projects.
Plant one per 14 litre Latour-Marliac planting container at a depth of 20 to 60 cm in order to have approximately one square metre of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Colonel A.J. Welch'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!