Medium-sized water lily with pads from 12 to 15 cm in diameter, and 10 cm flowers.
Similar in its colouring to 'Conqueror' and 'René Gérard', this lily distinguishes itself with large and sprawling blooms.
Plant one per 14 or 20 litre planting container at a depth of 20 to 60 cm in order to have approximately one square meter of surface coverage after a year or two.
Nymphaea 'Charles de Meurville'
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!