Very large water lily with pads from 16 to 20 cm in diameter, and 14 cm flowers.
Plant one per 20 litre Latour-Marliac planting container at a depth of 40 to 120 cm in order to have approximately one square meter of surface coverage after a year or two.
- Minimum water lily order is two rhizomes.
- The availability of plants may vary according to time of year, demand and growing stock.
- The stated prices are for mature bare rooted rhizomes of superior quality (labeled and bagged in crystal rain, unless otherwise arranged).
- Availability and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The more water lilies you buy, the less you pay. Feel free to contact us for a quote!
Enjoy the blooms!